11 September 2011

Fall Decor!


Even though it's still 90 degrees out, I am getting in the fall mood! Football, tailgating, leaves changing color (though it's probably due to lack of water and not the fall weather!), and fall decorating.

Today has been a fantastic lazy Sunday--which means Redskins and Texans football (Texas friends, don't kill me!) and crafting.

I recently bought a small canvas and decided to make a fall themed "c" to place somewhere in the house. This one is really simple; the only supplies are a canvas, fall-ish pictures from magazines (the new Living has some great pics!), modge podge, and burlap. I covered the canvas with the pictures and then cut out a "c" using scrap burlap. Once the canvas was dry, I modge podged on the c.

Here's the final product:



Stay tuned for more fall decorating craft ideas, as well as Halloween goodies and lots of baking!




No comments:

Post a Comment