11 March 2012
02 December 2011
We recently donated the following "Comfy & Cozy Holiday Pack" of handmade goodness to the 2Seeds Network Holiday Auction!
Holiday pack includes: hand crocheted circular scarf, holiday tea (obviously the only item not hand made!), pumpkin pie hand scrub, snicker doodle candle, and spiced nuts!
If you're looking for some really cool and unique Christmas presents, you should check out the auction! And....it supports a really awesome cause--agricultural development and food security in Tanzania. Check out the organization to find more! www.2seeds.org
Also, if you're interested in ordering any of these items as holiday gifts, just shoot us an email!
28 November 2011
We're really behind on posts...but don't fret we have lots to report from our end!
Since this is REALLY easy, I couldn't resist posting right away.
If you're like me, you have more than your fair share of leftover turkey, dressing, etc. etc. etc. after last week's festivities. I was trying to brainstorm what do with all these leftovers and ran across the most perfect idea (and it definitely appeases my husband's love for "goulash"!)--Thanksgiving Shepherd's Pie!
There are several recipes out there, but this is what I did:
- grease a baking dish (whatever size fits your leftovers!)
- add stuffing (I used about 2.5 cups)
- add turkey (I used about 2 cups)
- add gravy (not sure how much I used, I just poured on what I had!)
- add corn (this wasn't leftover, but I had some frozen corn that I used--half a bag)
- add mashed potatoes (I used about a cup)
- bake at 325 for about 45 minutes or until the potatoes begin to brown
Let is cool a bit and enjoy!
For the leftovers of the leftovers, I think I'll add a little salsa or tomatilla sauce (what can I say, I'm a love of all things Tex-Mex).
Stay tuned for lots of holiday related posts soon!